Streaming video from print material with invisible digital watermark
Brand It Live App
We love technology. We now have the ability to stream high-quality video from a printed picture. We can embed a digital watermark in what looks like an ordinary picture. When you open the Brand It Live app and scan the picture it will detect a digital watermark and start streaming a custom video.
Create Your Own Streaming Video Logo Channel and Broadcast Your Brand.
Add a streaming video channel to your company logo. Now customers, followers, and prospects can scan & stream your video message anywhere in the world your logo appears, with the Brand It Live app. You can change your video message weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
All we need is your logo artwork file and video content to activate.
Brand It Live™, LLC, is an innovative marketing company which enables marketers to stream video directly from printed materials. Through our Brand It Live App, companies can turn their logo, business card, t-shirts, and virtually any printed marketing materials into their own streaming video distribution channel.
According to Forrester Research, one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. It is also widely known that the longer a customer sees your product, the more likely they are to remember it, and ultimately buy and share it with their friends. With the Brand It Live App you can scan and stream video services. Advertisers and companies get increased engagement and viewing time from potential customers. For print advertisers, Brand It Live provides marketers and companies seamless interaction between print-only products, streaming video, and the internet, along with performance-tracking marketing data.
Customers experience the story behind products, in real-time, by scanning and streaming video with the Brand It Live mobile app, available in the Apple OS store and the Google Play Store. This gives an advantage to the business by making the product the pitch-man. With integrated e-commerce and a buy button on the streaming video, a product literally sells itself on site. Not only does the Brand It Live App experience significantly enhance customer engagement, it also tracks valuable data to help your company make better marketing decisions.
We want to help your company create memorable brand experiences for customers. Check out some of our Brand It Live App features and let us show you how we can enhance your next marketing campaign.
Get in touch with one of our creative consultants today.
How does our service work?
The Brand It Live! app scans and streams video-enabled print materials through your smart device. The app works by analyzing the printed image by creating a mathematical model based on shapes, lines, proportions, colors, and other elements. It then matches the model against video-enabled images already in the Brand It Live App database. When a match is found what you see is what looks like a 3D-mapped video playing on top of printed material in the physical world.
See demo video
Please note that our app scanner ONLY works with professional marketing materials and images that have been video-enabled through the Brand It Live App platform.
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. To learn how you too can stand out with Brand It LIVE! and blow your customers away with amazing live video from your printed materials! Use our Contact Us page to tell us what you are doing and how we can help you.
Standard Logo video streaming service.
Add video to your company logo that can be scanned & streamed anywhere in the world by the Brand It Live app, and where internet access is authorized.
CATEGORIES: BUSINESS CARD VIDEOS, LOGO VIDEOS, PRINT MARKETING VIDEOS
Publishers boost their revenue by up-selling normal print advertising with embedded Brand It Live VIDEO and slideshows and complete interactive buying experiences.
Your digital and video brand is a core part of your business presence. Streaming video heavily influences the minds of your customers.
Open doors with stream video from printed sales materials. Wow prospects & increase customer engagement.
Stream video from your business cards, anywhere in the world!
Scan & stream music and videos from CD Covers, EP artwork, 1-sheets, t-shirts and stickers, and seamlessly connect to social media.
Your content will only be streamed through the Brand It Live App when the digital watermark maped to your image is discovered with our app.
Each video stream captures marketing data from your printed materials, like business cards, flyers, magazines, and ads to measure campaign ROI.
Turn your logo into a streaming video channel. Advertise, market, sell sponsorships and raise booster club revenue with Brand It Live!'s amazing scan stream video-to-print technology.
Have a great idea on how to use Brand It Live? We create custom solutions.
What features would you like us to add to our Brand It Live App?
About The Brand It Live App!
Amazing Scan & Stream Technology!
Brand It Live App scans and streams amazing video from printed materials!
What if you could scan a movie poster with your smartphone and play the trailer, or have a business card play your video message to potential customers. The Brand Live App and platform gives you the power to do this and a lot more!
Brand It Live App is an interactive marketing and entertainment platform used by companies, conferences, schools, booster clubs, churches, sports associations, entrepreneurs, individuals, etc.
How does it work?
The Brand It Live! app scans and streams video-enabled print materials through your smart device.
The app works by using a Brand It Live! software analyzes the printed image by creating a mathematical model based on shapes, lines, proportions, colors, and other elements. It then matches the model against video-enabled images already in the Brand It Live! database. When a match is found what you see is what looks like a 3D-mapped video playing on top of printed material in the physical world.
Please note that our app scanner ONLY works with professional marketing materials and images that have been video-enabled through the Brand It Live! platform.
Visit our website to learn on how you can stand out with Brand It LIVE and blow your customers away with amazing live video from your printed materials! www.branditliveapp.com
Current popular uses:
video business cards
restaurant table tents
marketing and advertising photos
booster club advertising inventory
How to try the app:
Download our free Brand It Live! mobile app scanner.
Scan the sample image on our homepage using our app and see the image come alive with amazing streaming video.
Requirements to use the app:
Brand It Live! works with rear facing camera Apple devices that use iOS 7 or above, including iPads, and Android devices running 4.1 or newer.
Brand It Live! works best with a strong internet or Wi-Fi connection.
Fill out the form and we will get back to with a custom quote.
End User Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms“) constitute a binding legal agreement between you, as the licensee and end user (referred to in these Terms by the words “you”, “your”, “yours”, and their derivatives), and Brand it Live LLC, Inc. (if your primary residence is in North America), the “Company“, also referred to in these Terms by the words “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours”, and their derivatives. These Terms govern your right to obtain, access, and make use of Brand it Live LLC (defined below), including downloading our mobile application, providing any information, text, images, audio, video, and other content and data for purposes of setting up an account, or for use or display by or to yourself or other parties, and/or accessing, using, or displaying any content or information provided by or in Brand it Live LLC. By clicking “I agree”, by downloading the Brand it Live LLC mobile application to your mobile device, and/or accessing the Brand it Live LLC admin panel, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not download the mobile application or create an account on our admin panel. If the application or account has already been downloaded/created, permanently remove and delete the mobile application from your mobile device, and do not access or attempt to access the Brand it Live LLC app or dashboard.
1. Description and Use. As used in these terms, “Brand it Live LLC” refers to our proprietary products, software, and services that, together, represent our technology service offering currently marketed under the name “Brand it Live LLC”. Brand it Live LLC is a combination of two components: (1) our mobile software application (the “App“), which an end user downloads to a compatible mobile electronic device, such as a smartphone or tablet computer, (a “Device“), containing proprietary algorithms and code so as to allow it to recognize and understand conceptually the identity of certain persons, places, or things with which the Device comes into contact; and (b) our dashboard panel system, controlled by us, through which we manage and house text, images, audio, video, and other content and data (“Content“) to be delivered to the Device based on the photo recognized by the App. We reserve the right to change all or any portion of the software, applications, functionalities, design, makeup, content, and delivery systems that are provided as part of or through Brand it Live LLC, and/or to update or revise the App, from time to time, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently cease providing or supporting the App, or cease providing any part of Brand it Live LLC or any of the Content contained therein, to you or to end users generally, or to place limits on your access or on access generally, of Brand it Live LLC or any of its features or functionalities, with or without notice. Brand it Live LLC may be used only for lawful purposes. You agree to adhere to all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treatises and regulations in connection with your use of Brand it Live LLC. In addition and without limitation, you agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing Brand it Live LLC: (i) attempt to gain access to or search any of our systems or facilities, or attempt to download Content within Brand it Live LLC, through the use of any search or download engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software, search agents, and interface(s) we provide and include for use; (ii) attempt to access, tamper with, or use non-public information, areas, servers, equipment, or facilities, even if they may be part of the infrastructure used to deliver or support Brand it Live LLC and our end users; (iii) gather and use information, such as other users’ usernames, login information, real names, email addresses, and the like, that may be available through Brand it Live LLC, to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or other form of solicitation; (v) use Brand it Live LLC for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not by these Terms; (vi) violate any applicable law or regulation; or (vii) encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing. We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above and/or involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate the Terms. You acknowledge that we have full right and authority, but no obligation, to monitor your access to or use of Brand it Live LLC, for operation and maintenance, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, to comply with applicable law, rule, regulation, or administrative or judicial order, or for any other legitimate purpose. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us (including our affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and agents, successors and assigns), wholly and completely harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of Brand it Live LLC or your violation of these Terms. You agree that we may place, or may authorize third parties to play, advertising, marketing, and promotional materials within Brand it Live LLC, in connection with the delivery and/or display of Content to end users or otherwise.
You expressly consent to the provision and collection of location-based services and information in connection with Brand it Live LLC. You should not access the App or access or use Brand it Live LLC while driving, operating heavy machinery, or while engaging in any other hazardous activity. You assume all risk associated with your use of the Brand it Live LLC app and dashboard, including, but not limited to, the risk of traffic accidents or injury if used while driving.
1. License. You may not: (i) copy, modify or distribute the App for any purpose; (ii) transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the Brand it Live LLC dashboard or the App to any third party; (iii) decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the App or Dashboard; (iv) make any features or functionalities of the App or of Brand it Live LLC available to multiple users through any means; or (v) use Brand it Live LLC or the App in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. We and/or our affiliates and licensors are exclusive owners of all right, title and interest, including all associated intellectual property rights, and we reserve any rights not explicitly granted in this Section.
1. Account Registration. We may, in our discretion, require you register and create an account (“Account“) in order to make use of or access Brand it Live LLC app and/or dashboard. In creating an Account, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving products or services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. When creating an Account, you may be required to provide certain personal information about yourself and establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about your Account. We may suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be incomplete, inaccurate, false or misleading. You are responsible for safeguarding your password that you use for your Account and for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. We are not liable for any liability or damages due to a third party accessing your Account and/or obtaining access to any information provided by you in connection with your Account, or for any other loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
3. Content: You shall not: (i) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit (a) any Content to which you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit and display (including any Content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the Content) or (b) any Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right or right of publicity); (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our business, any of our affiliates, partners, end users, or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iv) impersonate another person or entity. We do not endorse any Content, and we express no opinion, recommendation, or advice regarding the Content housed within our Brand it Live LLC platform. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claim, liability, obligation, damages, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any Content supplied by you. We have absolute discretion to determine whether your Content is appropriate for use in our Brand it Live LLC app and/or dashboard and any user guidelines published by us. We may remove any Content and/or terminate your access for uploading objectionable Content, without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting, publishing or otherwise making available Content or other materials that are believed to violate these Terms.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. We may terminate your access to our Brand it Live LLC dashboard and/or remove any Content if we have reason to believe your actions in using Brand it Live LLC, including any Content uploaded by you, infringe the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any third party. If you believe that works in which you retain intellectual property rights have been copied, uploaded to, and made available by reason of Brand it Live LLC in a way that constitutes infringement, please notify our Customer Service Department immediately, and provide the following information: (i) the name and signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of what material you believe to infringe your rights and where that material is located within Brand it Live LLC; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
5.Third Party Content. Our Brand it Live LLC app, website, and dashboard may display links to third party websites, resources, products, offerings, and services not housed within Brand it Live LLC and/or managed or controlled by us (“Third Party Content“). We assume no responsibility for Third Party Content, and you are solely responsible for and assume all risk arising from your use, access, or reliance of any Third Party Content. Specifically and without limitation, we shall not be responsible or liable for: (i) the availability, accuracy, quality, or reliability of such Third Party Content; or (ii) the information, products, or services available on or through such Third Party Content. The existence of any Third Party Content should not be interpreted as and does not constitute, an endorsement by us of that Third Party Content, its publisher, or anything relating thereto.
6. Ownership. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the App or Brand it Live LLC, or any Content not provided by you. You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding Brand it Live LLC, the App, or Content shall be our sole and exclusive property, and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your rights, title and interest in and to all feedback.
7. Termination. We may suspend, disable or terminate your access to our dashboard and any of its features or functionalities, at our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, should you violate any of the terms hereof. We will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your access or use. Suspension or termination will not affect any of your obligations under these Terms (including, without limitation, ownership, confidentiality, indemnification, and limitation of liability), which by their sense and context are intended to survive such suspension or termination.
8. No Warranty. Your access and use of the Brand it Live LLC app and dashboard is at your sole discretion and risk. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm to any computer or mobile device (including a Device), loss of data or other harm that results from your use of the Brand it Live LLC app or dashboard. The Brand it Live LLC app and dashboard are provided “as available and “as is”. We do not warrant that any portion of our app and dashboard will meet your needs or requirements, will be secure, will operate without interruption or will be error free. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or any of our affiliates, agents, partners, employees, successors, or assigns, will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will we be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, and loss or inaccuracy or information) regardless of the form of action, even if the claim was reasonably foreseeable. The parties’ acknowledge the foregoing to be an essential basis of the bargain.
10. Confidentiality. Except as expressly and unambiguously permitted hereunder, you agree to hold in confidence and not use or disclose any materials or information disclosed by us, our affiliates, or our licensors, that are confidential or proprietary, or which may be reasonably regarded as the confidential information of the other party (“Confidential Information“). Confidential Information will also include the App and any new product information or the results of any benchmark or similar tests on conducted by you or divulged by you to us. You shall treat as confidential all Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care you use to prevent unauthorized disclosure or use of your own Confidential Information but in no event less than reasonable care. Confidential Information will not include any materials or information that you can prove (i) is now, or later becomes, through no act or failure to act on your part, generally known or available to the public; (ii) is known by you at the time of disclosure as evidenced by written record, without obligation of confidentiality; (iii) is furnished to you by a third party, as a matter of right and without restriction on disclosure; (iv) is independently developed by you without any breach of these Terms; (v) is the subject of an express written permission to disclose provided by us; or (vi) is disclosed in response to a valid order of a court or other governmental body.
11. Apple Device Users. The following shall apply to you if you download and/or use the App on an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or other Device provided by Apple, Inc. (“Apple“), or if you downloaded the App from the Apple, Inc. App Store (the “App Store“).
1. You shall at all times use the App in accordance with the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
2. Apple has no obligation to provide any support or maintenance with respect to the App. We shall be responsible for any such support.
3. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the App, including but not limited (a) product liability claims, (b) any claims that the App fails to conform to an applicable legal or regulatory requirements, or (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Any such claims should be directed solely to us for a response.
4. You acknowledge that this Agreement is between the Company and you and that Apple is not a party to the agreement created by these Terms. Apple and Apple’s affiliates and subsidiaries, as the case may be, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and, upon your acceptance hereof, Apple may enforce these Terms against you in such capacity.
5. By downloading the Brand it Live LLC app, you acknowledge that you are not located in a country that is subject to any U.S. Government embargo or designated as a terrorist supporting country and, further, you acknowledge that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibiting or restricted parties.
1. General. The parties expressly agree that these Terms supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals and all other oral or written understandings, representations, conditions, and other communications between the parties relating to such subject matter, as well as the terms of all contemporaneous or future purchase orders. You shall not transfer or assign the agreement created by these Terms, the licenses granted hereunder, or any rights or obligations herein, by reason of the operation of law, change of control, or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempted assignment or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be void. These Terms will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law. If your principal place of business is located in North America, this Agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law, and the parties irrevocably agree that any litigation relating to this Agreement will be brought exclusively in state or federal courts located in Los Angeles, California. If your principal place is business is located outside North America, this Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any part of these Terms is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The failure of a party to insist on the performance of an obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation or of any other obligation. The parties acknowledge and agree that your material breach of these Terms adversely affecting our proprietary rights would cause irreparable harm to us for which a remedy at law would be inadequate and that we shall be entitled to injunctive relief in addition to any remedies it may have hereunder or at law. Notices under these Terms and any comments, questions, or complaints regarding Brand it Live LLC to us should be sent to:
Brand it Live LLC
Business address – 3050 Five Forks Trickum Rd, Lilburn GA 30047
Who we are
Our website address is http://www.branditliveapp.com.
Business address – 3050 Five Forks Trickum Rd, Lilburn GA 30047
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.